- Click on the Filter Parks button in the top right of the map to filter State Parks by activity
- Click the Filter Parks button again to remove the panel from view
- If you check too many activities to filter, you may not see any parks!
- Grant your browser permission to access your location in order to see your current position on the map and in driving directions
- Make sure "Mobile View" is enabled in your internet browser if you are using a mobile device
- Click any tree, wild / natural area, or trail on the map to discover information about State Parks, State Forests, and Trails
- Click Tools at the bottom of the map to change visible map layers, find nearest State Parks, or jump to various features!
- If using a mobile device and it is not reporting its current location, you must enter your address manually
- 'Jump to ...' within the Tools menu lets you quickly get to any State Park, State Forest Trail, or State Forest Wild and Natural Area
- The blue pin displays your current location (if available)
- Click the PA symbol in the top left of the map to view the entire state
- Use the dropdown in the top right of the map to change basemaps
Jump to ...